THIS is mothers day 2009. This is a family portrait that we had taken at a church (everyone that is accept Alana and Josh.) Joe Fordham took it. We went to the park later in the afternoon.
THIS is us at Casa Chimayo Dylan brought his cars along. Everyone enjoyed their time. I had corn quesadilla it was really good, but I couldn't eat it all. I counted the cars that Dylan had in his pumpkin. He had 43 in all!
THIS is toward the end. Dad caught Papa kissing Mema. Mema liked it. Dad wanted a good picture of his parents kissing on mothers day.
THIS is me saying good bye to Papa. He told me to say hi to the goats for him. Before we left dad got one last picture.............

THIS is the last picture at Casa Chimayo. I think Mema looks nice against the paintings, don't you? The flowers in the picture are her favorite.

This is back at our house. I'm petting my goat; he likes it. can you see Phillip's goat? he's hiding!

THIS is the last picture. dad made mom a salad. it was reeeeaaaallllyyy good! Mom loved it; I did too.

No comments:
Post a Comment