Monday, July 14, 2008

California (our trip in May 2008)

WHEN we went to California we expected it would be exciting, and it was, I  went to see the great Redwood trees first. There were very tall trees there. One was alive when JESUS was! I loved it there! It was great! I hope I can    go back. I will tell you more of my adventure later...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Zoe! I can`t Wait to see more about california! I miss you so much!
~Cassie

Unknown said...

you look so small copared to those trees! But not near the trees you look bigger

Zoe the Shepherd said...

Dear Cassie,

thank you for commenting about my blog! No one else
has. Thank you again! I hope I can see you next year at SHIP.! Do you have a blog?

love you,
Zoe

Anonymous said...

Hi Zoe, this is Moriah my dad took me to California too! we saw Yosemite, Saquoia, Kings Canyon and more! looking forward to seeing you at camp!

-Moriah-

MChiles said...

Hello, Zoe.
I thought that was a photo of you at camp and wondered why I never saw that tree.
Just kidding of course.
I love the forests out on the west coast. Each one is different and has quiet spots, often with cool streams. I should show you some of our photos of Oregon and Washington sometime.
I enjoyed your photo of Mema; she is so wonderful, isn't she? And a great cook, too.
Hope to see you soon.
Love,
Aunt Martha

Anonymous said...

Hello, Zoe.
I thought that was a photo of you at camp and wondered why I never saw that tree.
Just kidding of course.
I love the forests out on the west coast. Each one is different and has quiet spots, often with cool streams. I should show you some of our photos of Oregon and Washington sometime.
I enjoyed your photo of Mema; she is so wonderful, isn't she? And a great cook, too.
Hope to see you soon.
Love,
Aunt Martha

Anonymous said...

Oops...
I couldn't tell that my comment went through.
It feels like deja-vu!

:) Aunt Martha