Sunday, July 13, 2008

Camp

WHEN I went to camp, I expected it would be dull, but it really wasn't. It was exciting! I made new friends, played new games it was so fun! I shall describe them for you, there was a long rope swing we could even touch the branches of trees it was so long! There was a ping-pong table, Four-square, and basketball!

AT CAMP we all have jobs we do as partners, like clean the dorm, sweep the deck, and dump the trash. A normal day would start like this: first we would wake up when the bell rang; then we would line up and say the books of the bible; then we sat at a long table and then we were served food at the table; then we went out and did our chore for the day; then we went outside.  After that, we started our 1st  class; there were two classes after that , and then we had lunch,  and then craft class.  After that we went swimming for 1 hour; then we played until dinner, and then we caught fireflies until the bell rang.  Then we would have to go to bed. It was great! I loved camp! I had a great time.

2 comments:

MTJ said...

hi zoe this is emma.i really enjoyed your blog it was really cool. i enjoyed seeing you at camp.

Zoe the Shepherd said...

Dear Emma,

thank you for commenting on my blog! I enjoyed seeing you too! I hope I can come to camp next year. I miss you! love you!


Zoe