skip to main | skip to sidebar

Zoe's Blog

Monday, July 21, 2008

california (redwood park)

THESE are pictures after we went to redwood park of me picking flowers before we went home. They were��really��pretty. I put 1 of those orange buttercups in my hair. I loved it there! I hope I will go there again.��







��
Posted by Zoe the Shepherd at 2:31 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Zoe the Shepherd
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (24)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (17)
      • A picnic at DC
      • THE CAPITOL
      • when Mat stayed over
      • our trip to California (by plane.)
      • at the zoo
      • california (redwood park)
      • MY time with MEMA
      • the frog
      • Our swing
      • exploratorium
      • Mommy's birthday dinner at Mema's
      • Swimming Lessons at Vint Hill
      • California (our trip in May 2008)
      • Visit from Mema
      • finding fossils with mom and philly
      • Fauquier County Fair
      • Camp
Design by: FinalSense