WE WENT TO A PARK climbed a tree looked at a ship and went inside it, it was so much fun! then we had lunch. after lunch we went to a beach with lots of old fossils there and we could keep them! I found a fossil with mother of pearl on the top of it!It was great! I loved it there!
Monday, July 14, 2008
finding fossils with mom and philly
WE WENT TO A PARK climbed a tree looked at a ship and went inside it, it was so much fun! then we had lunch. after lunch we went to a beach with lots of old fossils there and we could keep them! I found a fossil with mother of pearl on the top of it!It was great! I loved it there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love fossils! I think they are so cool!
I have seen shark teeth before they are awsome! I have a neclace with a shark tooth on it!
me too!
Post a Comment