Monday, July 14, 2008

Swimming Lessons at Vint Hill

MY swimming class was great!I loved it, & I am a great swimmer.


I went there for 2 weeks. It was lots of fun! I learned how to swim the butterfly! I swam in the 7 ft.! And most of all I loved my teacher!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WHOOOAH!! THAT'S AWESOME!! You swim way better than I can! Swimming is definitely a great skill to always be good at in case you fall out of a boat or a plane or a humpback whale, or if you need to outswim a shark or a jellyfish or a monkey that knows how to swim really well and is trying to get you because you have a bunch of bananas in the water - nobody wants to be in that situation!

Anonymous said...

Me too. In the words of Fezzik from Princess Bride:

"I only dog paddle."

Anonymous said...

That's cool, Zoe. :) I remember a long time ago when I first took swimming lessons. I was scared of the water, haha. It looks like you aren't scared of it at all though!

Zoe the Shepherd said...

DEAR DAD

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING ON MY BLOG!


ZOE



P.S. HOW DO YOU GET TO YOUR BLOG?

Zoe the Shepherd said...

THANKS FOR COMMENTING ON MY BLOG UNKLE SQUISHY! LOVE YOU LOTS OF HUGS!



ZOE


P.S. WATCH THE PRINCESS BRIDE